when csb met kopek, egypt central and cold: part 1
Me, Egypt Central #1, #2, Haley, #3, Christina, #4, Pete and a guy that I apologize can't remember his name but is a graduate that came to help
I kept promising this post for a couple weeks now, but here it is finally. These are my pics and videos of what I did with my school, CSB, when we went to Pig’s Eye Pub in Hartford to record a few rock bands being interviewed and performing acoustic sets by Connecticut rock station The Rock 106.9 WCCC.
Prior to arriving, I knew nothing about any of these bands. Everyone at the school said that if you are asked to do anything with the school or go anywhere, just say yes. So I said yes.
In part 1, I’m posting the pictures I took. That was basically my job once we arrived–to take pictures of what we were doing, as well as a few photos of the bands. We had a crew of 8 people with 3 cameras. Actually the president of the school showed up too, but he had to leave for another engagement.
I took so many pictures that I really don’t want to go through explaining all of them and who are in them. Most of them are on my Facebook, so feel free to check them out there.
- Cameras are being set up… this is hours before the show starts.
- Christina and CSB President Jim Robinson (hope I got the name right)
- It was ill-advised for me to put my t-shirt on over my sweatshirt, but this is me, Pete, Haley, Alex and another graduate who’s name escapes me
- School Director Art and Media Specialist John, they have an awesome studio at the school
- Kopek hanging out with Haley before they perform
- Christina enjoys being behind the camera
- Kopek is about to perform… Please put your phones on silent and please no flash photography
- The Rock’s Karolyi interviews Kopek
- Kopek with a bunch of people I don’t know, but they were a really cool band and down to earth
- Egypt Central performs
- Hanging with rock stars
- Cold answers questions
- The guy with the green hair is the drummer. He also has green hair.
- Just another day with CSB
Continue to part 2.
Tagged with: cold
, connecticut school of broadcasting
, egypt central
, field trip
, radio station
Posted in fripodding