I’ve talked about the following videos before, and I only see one possible clear winner here for the BEST MALE VIDEO.
- While I’ve said before that I think B.o.B. has a better video out there, this is probably the runner up to who I feel has the best chance of winning this category.
- I think Eminem’s “Not Afraid” has the best chance at winning in this category against the rest of the competitors. He’s still riding on a great comeback and this video has been nominated in a few other categories, I think it has the strongest chance at winning here… possibly.
- Drake’s “Find Your Love” has the short film approach to it, which I liked… but at the time I was watching, I was waiting for it to be over. No offense to him, though. I think it was a late night when I was watching this. The video is good and tells a good story. I’d hate to ruin the ending, but it was most unexpected. Possibly another good contender for winning this award since he is also popular and has been having a good year. While I like the approach of this video, I’m not a huge fan of it overall. But that’s just me.
- Jason Derulo is back. Maybe this is a filler? I know people do like the song but the video isn’t that impressive to me, as I’ve said before.
- Also, still not too impressed, as I also said before, Usher. Doing his thing. He’s great in his own way, but I don’t think he’ll win.
Leave a Reply