Just last night I went out to my local Walter Martins and bought all the regular flavors of Capri Sun. First of all, I know these aren’t all the flavors. I know I’m missing at least Grape. I swear I also saw Orange one day too. And I just remembered I’m missing Wild Cherry, but I left that out since that was the last box I went through. But out of the 8: Strawberry-Kiwi, Splash Cooler, Tropical Punch, Mountain Cooler, Pacific Cooler, Fruit Punch, Strawberry and Lemonade.
Bottom line: the “Coolers” taste very, very similar to each other. You probably wouldn’t notice. I can’t say why but I can tell you what each is different.
- Splash has possibly a light citrus taste.
- Mountain has a berry taste, like mixed berries.
- Pacific is possibly due to the pineapple.
Surely you can figure these things out by looking at the pictures on the box/pouch, but overall, you almost can’t tell the difference.
- Lemonade is okay. I probably won’t buy it again like Grape.
- Grape? No sir, I didn’t like it.
- Strawberry tastes watered down.
- Strawberry-Kiwi, however, has a stronger presence.
- Wild Cherry, I’m ashamed to admit, I don’t remember. It was okay, I think.
- Tropical and Fruit Punch, you can’t really go wrong.
Who wins? Well for me I think it might be between Pacific and one of the Punches… like Tropical.
What say you?